It is good news for job seekers in Pakistan that jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank have been announced in Pakistan. Dubai Islamic Bank is looking for suitable candidates to hire them for the post of Universal Teller.
Dubai Islamic Bank is an equal-opportunity employer and it requires applications from both male and female candidates. This bank is a multi-national bank and it is currently operating in Pakistan along with other gulf countries.
So candidates joining this bank can be able to work in a multidimensional environment. So, if any candidate is looking for a bank job in Pakistan then this article can be helpful for such candidates.
We suggest our readers to read the complete article to be able to know full details about Universal Teller jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank. This article will discuss in detail about these current jobs in Dubai Islamic Bank and will discuss all requirements and other important knowledge about these vacancies.
Brief introduction of the Job:
|Employer||Dubai Islamic Bank|
|Position||Universal Teller (Cashier)|
|Job Location||Almost all cities of Pakistan (where the branch of Dubai Islamic Bank exists)|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Job Nature||Contract (Likely to be permanent)|
|Date||17 Feb 2023|
Brief Introduction of Employer:
Dubai Islamic Bank is the best Islamic Bank in UAE. Similarly, it is the first Islamic bank that incorporated Shariah in all its practices.
Furthermore, Dubai Islamic Bank is one of the fastest-growing Islamic Banks in Pakistan. Likewise, it is serving over 2000 branches all over Pakistan. This bank provides services according to the Sharia rules and follows these rules in its everyday business.
Dubai Islamic Bank offers great benefits to its employees. It offers attractive salaries along with different types of incentives.
Job Duties of Universal Teller at Dubai Islamic Bank:
There are different types of job duties for Universal Teller. Following are some basic job duties of a Universal Teller at Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Firstly, Universal Teller will be responsible for receiving and payments of cash over the counter according to the guidelines of SBP.
- Secondly, it will be the duty of the Universal Teller to clear cheques, utility bills, and transfer funds.
- Thirdly, Universal Teller will be responsible for RTGS and banker’s cheque cancellation and issuance.
- Fourthly, it will be the duty of the Universal Teller to balance the ATM and replenish it according to SBP rules.
- Fifthly, Universal Teller will be responsible for the opening of account in the system by following the CFT/AML policy.
- Sixthly, it will be the duty of the Universal Teller to maintain all files, keep records, and reports according to SOPs.
- Seventhly, Universal Teller will be responsible to assist Branch Manager.
- Lastly, it will be the duty of the Universal Teller to assist Operational Manager in daily Branch Operations activities.
Requirements for Universal Teller at Dubai Islamic Bank:
Following are the major requirements of Universal Teller at Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Firstly, the candidate should hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Secondly, the applicant with a Master’s Degree will be preferred.
- Thirdly, the candidate should have prior experience of 2 to 3 years.
- Fourthly, applicants having experience in Banking Sector will be preferred
- Lastly, newly graduated candidates can also apply.
Required Skills for Universal Teller at Dubai Islamic Bank:
Following are the required skills of a Universal Teller at Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Firstly, the candidate should possess skills of attention to detail.
- Secondly, the applicant should be an active listener.
- Thirdly, the candidate should be well at customer service.
- Fourthly, the applicant should be able to build customer loyalty
- Fifthly, the candidate should possess a positive attitude
- Sixthly, the applicant should be able to work in Team
- Seventhly, the candidate should possess time management skills
- Lastly, the applicant should possess interpersonal skills.
- No TA/DA will be applicable for interviews/written tests of these posts.
- Selected can be posted at any branch of Dubai Islamic Bank throughout the country.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the hiring on these posts at any time without any prior notification
- Age limit shall be counted on the date of the interview of the candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by forwarding their CVs to the given email address.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must send their CVs by mentioning “Universal Teller” in the subject line of their emails.