Pakistan Engineering Council is looking for suitable candidates to fill vacant positions through the walk-in interview. These positions of Project Director are to be filled through walk-in-interview and these are to be filled on a contract basis.
So, candidates having prescribed experience and educational qualifications should apply for these positions. Pakistan Engineering Council is looking for candidates having experience of handling different projects to lead its projects under the Project Implementation Unit at Pakistan Engineering Council.
So, we suggest our readers to read the complete article because this article will discuss in detail the vacant position of Project Director. This article will also provide complete qualification details and other necessary information regarding these vacancies at PEC.
Brief introduction of Job:
|Employer||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Job Location||Islamabad (1) & Peshawar (1)|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Age Limit||55 Years|
|Date||07 Feb 2023|
Brief Introduction of Employer:
Pakistan Engineering Council is a professional body for the authorization of engineering education in Pakistan. Similarly, PEC is a professional body of regulation of the engineering profession in Pakistan.
This professional body of engineers comes into the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Science and Technology. PEC was formulated back in 1976 and it is functional till now.
This professional body gives certificates and recognition to Engineers and graduates of engineering throughout the country. So, it is compulsory for professional engineers and fresh graduates of engineering to get approval and a certificate from PEC to be considered as full-time and recognized Engineers in the country.
Job Duties of Project Director at Pakistan Engineering Council:
There are different types of job duties of the Project Director. Following are some basic job duties of the Project Director at PEC.
- Firstly, Project Director will coordinate with project managers to make sure that project work is being done accordingly.
- Secondly, it will be the duty of the Project Director to develop a project timeline so that milestones should be marked and captured accordingly.
- Thirdly, Project Director will be responsible for making the budget of the project and will monitor the finances of the project according to the prepared budget.
- Fourthly, it will be the duty of the Project Director to recommend necessary changes during the project to achieve the desired goals
- Fifthly, Project Director will try to make alternate plans if previous plans fail to give fruitful results
- Sixthly, it will be the duty of the Project Director to give presentations regarding the progress and other issues of the project to investors, partners, and board executives.
- Seventhly, Project Director will be responsible to review, approve, or deny proposals from different sources regarding the project
- Eighthly, it will be the duty of the Project Director to attract outside contractors to the project
- Ninthly, Project Director will be responsible to attract new resources and to manage existing resources of the project
- Lastly, it will be the duty of the Project Director to track planned efforts against actual efforts and should make changes to the plan if it benefits the outcome of the project.
Requirements for Project Director at Pakistan Engineering Council:
The following are the major requirements of the Project Director at PEC.
- Firstly, the candidate should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Secondly, the applicant should be registered with PEC.
- Thirdly, the candidate having PMP certification will be preferred.
- Fourthly, the applicant should be experienced.
- Fifthly, the minimum experience should be not less than 12 years
- Lastly, candidates with experience in building construction projects will be preferred.
Required Documents for Walk-in-Interview:
A candidate must bring the following documents for the walk-in interview for the post of Project Director at PEC.
- 1 latest passport-size photograph
- Educational Certificates (1 set of Original and 1 set of attested copies).
- Experience Certificates
Venue of the Walk-In-Interview:
The walk-in Interview for the post of Project Director at PEC will be carried out at the following address:
|Pakistan Engineering Council Ataturk Avenue (East) G-5/2, Islamabad|
Interested applicants can also send their detailed CVs to email address email@example.com
- No any TA/DA will be applicable for interviews/written tests of these posts.
- Persons already serving in Government Departments should produce NOC from their existing job department.
- Selected can be posted at any PEC project throughout the country.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the hiring on these posts at any time without any prior notification
- Age limit shall be counted on the date of the interview of the candidates.